Rebecca Martin, NASH, and Sharmila Basu Mann, SHEEO, published the SHEEO/NASH Roadmap to College Readiness. To develop the Roadmap, they intereviewed state and system leaders in ten states. This report highlights how states and systems are addressing and answering the following six key questions:
- What do we mean by college readiness?
- How do we know if students are college ready?
- How do we let students know if they are college ready?
- How do we help students to be college ready before they complete high school?
- How will readiness lead to college course taking?
- How do we know how well we are doing and how do we improve?
To view the full report, please click here.